Living with Vitality: How to Supercharge Your Body – Naturally!
Remember when you were a little kid, and every morning you jumped out of bed, raced into your parent’s bedroom, jumped on the bed and yelled with huge excitement, ‘Mum, Mum, get up! What are we doing today?’
That’s Vitality! Kids are amazing at living life with vigour, vivacity, and a cheeky sparkle in their eyes. Unfortunately, being a parent, working, looking after extended family, and doing the daily grind can cause your vitality to slow to a simmer and the sparkle in your eyes to dim. You may find it hard to drag yourself out of bed in the morning, let alone jump out! And there are not enough toothpicks on hand to help keep your eyes open through the day.
Oh, to be a child again! Whilst we haven’t figured out how to turn back the hands of time so you can relive your vivacious youth, there are ways to bring that wonderful feeling into your daily life.
It’s time for you to reclaim your vitality and supercharge your body so you can enjoy a high-energy lifestyle – naturally!
How exactly do you get back the energy you’ve lost through the years? It sounds exhausting just thinking about it. But, with some small, intentional changes, you will gradually be able to remove the toothpicks from your eyelids, and if not leap out of bed, at least leave that familiar foggy head feeling behind.
5 simple practices to Supercharge Your Body Naturally so you can Live with Vitality:
- Sleep – Good quality sleep is essential to your physical and emotional vitality. According to Health Direct, four out of ten Australians aren’t getting enough.
If you are dragging yourself out of bed every morning, yawning before lunch, and falling asleep on the couch, that means your body is crying out for some TLC. It’s easy in our busy lives to forgo sleep to fit more into our days, but it does come at a cost. It saps your energy leaving you tired, grumpy, and stressed.
To function at your best and supercharge your vitality, try to get more sleep and feel the magic it brings you. By getting more sleep, your mood improves, your mind clears, and your body is better able to keep healthy. All helping you reach your vitality goals.
- Nutrition – What you eat affects your health, but it can also affect your mood. For example, a diet high in processed foods, sugar, fat and large amounts of meat can make you feel lethargic and depressed and cause difficulty sleeping. Not good for a living a vital life …
According to Nutrition Australia, drinking more water and eating more plant-based foods like fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts, and seeds does amazing things for the body. And supercharges your vitality – naturally! By eating more of these foods, and less of the bad things, the good bacteria in your gut are better able to help manage your moods and stress levels. This makes you feel happier and more energised. The old saying ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor at bay’ has never been more true!
- Meditation – Meditation is well-known for calming the mind and soothing the senses, but did you know that practising regulation meditation also increases your energy levels and vitality?
By stopping to breathe and refocusing the mind, you release stress and fatigue from the body, resulting in greater energy and vitality levels.
- Exercise – You will have heard that 30 minutes of physical activity daily is important to maintain optimal health. But there are so many other benefits to keeping active.
By doing a physical activity you love regularly, you will also help stabilise your blood sugar levels and increase the production of endorphins, those well-known ‘happy vibes’ that help lift your mood and self-confidence. The result? Yep, you guessed it! Natural supercharged vitality.
- Aromatherapy – The practice of using essential oils for aromatherapy and as a natural healing therapy dates back to ancient times in Egypt, China, and India. Inhaling natural aromatic oils affects our physical, emotional, and spiritual well being to great effect. It stimulates the various nervous systems in the body opening all the senses of pleasure, pain, emotion, memory, sleep, appetite, and even sexual desire.
Different oils spark different responses.
So, as our goal is to live with vitality, combining and inhaling natural oils such as ylang ylang, lemon, spearmint, and precious frankincense, your mood is immediately lifted and re-energised.
But how? That sounds so hard! An easy way to do this at any time throughout the day is with Serene Body Health’s ‘Lift’ roll-on aromatherapy perfume oil.
This award-winning aromatherapy perfume oil has top notes of spearmint, grapefruit, and lemon to bring vibrant energy to your day. The mid notes of ylang-ylang and basil were chosen to help open your heart and mind while warding off anxiety. In addition, Lift’s calming base of sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh works to stimulate your concentration.
What’s the overall effect of wearing Lift every day? You feel on top of the world! You enjoy a clear head, a positive mind, and an exuberant spring in your step. Again, you are naturally supercharging your body so you can move through your day with vitality.
By incorporating these five simple steps into your daily routine you will feel the uplifting, naturally healthy, benefits in your body, mind, and soul. You’ll be living with vitality – naturally!
Want to know more about how ‘Lift’ roll-on aromatherapy perfume oil or Serene Body Health’s range can help you? Read our blog or get in touch. We’d love to help you supercharge your body and live with vitality every day.
Oh, and of course, never lose your childish enthusiasm for whatever brings you joy! This is a guaranteed way to ensure some extra vitality in your life.